TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USAGE OF LINKSHUB APPLICATION
Last updated: July 8, 2022
When using LinksHub application either as a service provider or requestor (Users) you agree to the following terms and conditions for the usage of the application.
1. Service provision or request or usage is not related to any prohibited items or service by local and international laws.
2. LinksHub has the right to suspend a request or terminate access to application without notice for safety, security, customs or other regulatory reasons or for no reason at all.
3. Prohibited Usage: A usage is deemed unacceptable if:
- - It relates to counterfeit goods, animal, currencies, weapons, gem stones, explosives, ammunition, human remains, illegal items and narcotics.
- - It is classified as dangerous goods, hazardous material, or otherwise prohibited by local and international laws and regulations.
- - It relates to any item or provision of service which LinksHub in its absolute discretion decides cannot be carried out safely or legally.
4. LinksHub liability for damages arising from the rightful and proper usage of this application is limited to the maximum allowed by its insurance policy which in any case shall not exceed N50,000.00. Where User regards the cap on liability being N50,000.00 as insufficient it must make a special declaration and request a special insurance policy coverage at Users cost.
5. LinksHub will not be liable for any damages caused by delays in service delivery.
6. Claims relating to any loss, damage or any other claim must be submitted to LinksHub within 7 days of its occurrence.
7. LinksHub will not be liable for any loss occasioned by Force Majeure or circumstances beyond its control.
8. Users warrants and indemnify LinksHub for any damage arising from User’s failure to comply with the following:
- - Provision of complete and accurate information or data by Users.
- - Improper, defective or unacceptable service under local and international laws.
- - Injuries or damages arising from the unsafe environment in which the service is to be carried out and unauthorized interference with service providers.
- - The requestor’s failure to evaluate or conduct due diligence on the individual service providers and the nature, quantum and quality of the service to be provided.
- - User’s failure to comply with all applicable customs, import, export and data protection laws or any other laws and regulations.
- - User’s inability to recognise or falling victim of cybercrimes associated with logging into sites nearly resembling or disguised as LinksHub.
9. Users agree to all security steps taken by LinksHub during the usage of this application, including the possibility that Users account may be suspended for security reasons or any other reason.
10. LinksHub reserves the right to change its terms and conditions of usage of its application at any time and an update made online is deemed to be sufficient notice of such changes to the Users.
I accept the above terms and conditions of usage of LinksHub application.